Verified Users are special users who are in charge of Miiverse. Some of them are Nintendo officials and some of them are developers for Wii U or 3DS titles.
Verified Users are special types of users. They are either in charge of Miiverse, Nintendo officials, or are the makers of any Wii U or 3DS games. They usually announce Miiverse updates, post things about their game, or talk about upcoming events/games. The users who are the most notable are Amy and Tom, they are often referred to be a duo. Verified users such as Erika are often attacked for updates that are not liked. However, they are usually not responsible for said updates.
Here's a list of all things a verified user can do that normal Miiverse users cannot.
- Create multi-language posts
- Take screenshots and post YouTube videos
- They have no post limit (it remains at 30)
- Can have multiple open discussions
- They can be banned, but cannot be reported
- They have a green check mark in the top left corner of their Mii.